03 April 2007

Unidentified pants contents

(and no it's not a penis!)

Ok so following on from the mascara incident - I discovered, late today, what can only be described as a 'thing' in my pants!
I have NO clue what it was and I'm almost certain it didn't come from me. I can only describe it as a cross between a peanut skin (you know the inner little bronzey coloured husk, not the shell) and a part of cherry, like you'd get in a muffin.

Now I did have a cherry cookie the other day (and yummers it was too) but that was like 3 days ago and I don't generally spend my time shoving cherries down my pants *insert witty/sarky comment here* or indeed have discovered my hidden talent of 'expelling' cherries from my lady bits.

I'm waiting to see what'll appear next.....grape, orange, melon, fruit salad?
Anyone wanna place a bet?

3 comments:

Billy said...

If it's something edible I wouldn't complain!

iLL Man said...

Thankingye for the timewarp Jools. Not Swades best, but it did take me back to being about 21. Ooh, me lumbago....

iLL Man said...

As for foodstuff in ones undercrackers.....

I predict a pomegranate and two Ugli Fruit in the coming days. You walking health food shop you..... ;D