03 July 2006

ughhhhhh

So am feeling slightly sorry for myself today and feeling all yucky with bad head and stomach. Think I may have a bit of heatstroke, even though I didn't really venture outside yesterday I think I must be really dehydrated. I elected not to go for a walk last night but got out my lateral thigh trainer and did a rather intense workout for nearly an hour (burning approx 400 calories) felt quite good but extremely sweaty and smelly afterwards. Then came up with a great idea for a new website and spent all night thinking about it, meaning I didn't get to sleep until about 4am, which means I'm now trying to get back to sleep but the heat and builders are preventing me from doing so! On the plus side did lose 3lbs this week which is excellent as I thought I'd put on a pound.
Off to start tinkering with website....

No comments: