23 August 2007

Jools is recovering from another ’hedging’

11 Aug 2007

damn bloody things - I swear they're ganging up on me since I took one of their own 'out' recently.
I mean it's damn unfair ganging up on an innocent but rather merry bystander, who happens upon a shortcut on her way home from a work's do

I mean what sort of malicious hedge looks upon a small, slightly inebriated, individual and decides to send them backwards down a small slope on their hands and knees to be greeted by a large thud as said individual hits the bottom of the bank and attempts to disentangle herself from the hedgerow.

That's the world today folks - damn dangerous, with evil hedgerows hell bent on causing as much damage as possible to wellie wearing wenches.

Hurumph!

2 comments:

llewtrah said...

Hmm. Are any types of hedge more vicious than others? The world needs to know!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems cool.

Joe joestain13@yahoo.com