19 June 2007

Bollocks and bum!

Posted 3rd May

Ok so something has gone seriously screwy this week. The week started on my usual high on Monday (I do love my weekends) followed by the crap that is my tutor on Tuesday. (yeh and before anyone jumps to it, not my special needs tutor! - I see her on Fridays :)) Wednesday turned to shit cause it consisted on going to Adsa (yeh I know spit, pikey blah blah capitalism) to make a certain purchase to find it sold out, then purchasing said item at a substantially higher amount to realise it doesn't do what its supposed to do, then getting into a rather laborious heated exchange with 'John' from Orange (trust me to pick the first day numpty) topped off by being a complete flid and locking my bank pin number. AArrghhhhhhh.

Today has fared little better as I upset someone (who I don't mean to) and have been having a rant since, am also in fear of losing my marbles (no hope there) and my Saturday night drinking buddies. Was also told on Saturday past that I have wonky eyes! This from someone who could pick up Radio Mongolia with the amount of metal chomping round their molars!

Welcome to new blog subscribers – er Hi J Make yourselves at home, please feel free to partake in hobnobbing but please remember to hoover up the crumbs. All welcome – well apart from sharks and ventriloquist dummy's – cause they're a bit icky.

No comments: