19 August 2006

Been and done it again....

Well there's me waxing lyrical about not blogging when you're pished and I've been and done it all over again at the Billster's last night (hey at least it wasn't poetry again)..so apologies to anyone reading the debauchery this morning (as it makes bugger all sense to anyone, including me n Bills). Thanks to everyone for such a great night last night, for those of us on msn who stayed around to the wee hours all I can say is 'Gary Barlow?????'. Oh and thanks for not 'outing' me, well kind of.

Brekkie calls...but I'll leave you with this to read as I'm in no fit state to post anything 'sensible':

1. Your first grade teacher: Not a clue but it was something like Miss banana and she escaped to Sri lanka
2. Last word you said: Ta
3. Last song you sang: there were a lot last night but probably something by Audioslave
4. Last person you hugged: My boss (we’re a very happy company)
5. Last thing you laughed at: Myself
6. Last time you said I dont remember: Err I don’t have a clue actually, my memory’s pretty good most of the time
7. Last time you cried: About 3 weeks ago
8. What color socks are you wearing: none
9. What’s under your bed: carpet, cats probably a mouse or 2
10. What time did you wake up today: about 4ish
11. Current taste: furry
12. Current hair: straggly needs a wash
13. Current annoyance: Still Chelsea tractor driving Sophie’s.
14. Current longing: House in London
15. Current desktop background: Ooh see previous posting.
16. Current worry: Not getting house in London
17. Current hate: Wasps.
18. Current favorite article of clothing: Brand new 50’s style spotty dress
19. Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: Err height and hair
20. Last CD that you listened to: Muse.
21. Favorite place to be: Slightly sozzled on my sofa with good friends
22. Least favorite place: Anything to do with my sibling
23. Time you wake up in the morning: 6.45 weekdays, anytime at the weeknd
24. If you could play an instrument, what would you play: Ooh geetar probably
25. Favorite color: Black I guess.
26. Do you believe in an afterlife: hmm I guess but not in the traditional sense
27. How tall are you: 5ft 7”
28. Current favorite word/saying: Wazzock’s pretty good
29. Favorite book: Fifteen – Beverley Cleary (yep even now)
30. Favorite season: Winter – time to snuggle
31. One person from your past you wish you could go back to see: My first love
32. Where do you want to go for university?: No where, missed that boat a loooog time ago
33. What is your career going to be like: What’s a creer, don’t we just have jobs?
34. How many kids do you want: Zero, no questions
[HAVE YOU EVER…]
35. Said “I love you” and meant it (with the oppisite sex): Yup
36. Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish: Well a cat has given me a fat lip before but err no
37. Been to New York: Yup
38. Been to Florida: Nope
39. Been to the Bahamas: nope
40. Been to Mexico: nope
41. Been to China: Nope but would love to
42. Been to Canada: Nope
43. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: No but I get serious déjà vu all the time
[RANDOM]
45. Do you have a crush on someone: Err not really
46. What book are you reading now?: Latest Chris Manby
47. Worst feeling in the world: Knowing you made a mistake and you can’t do anything to fix it
48. What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: cats get off me
49. How many rings before you answer: Depends how far I am from the phone
50. Future daughter’s name: err see above
51. Future son’s name: and again
52. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: do cats count?
53. If you could have any job you wanted: Paid writer
54. Where do you wish you were: Here’s just fine thanks
55. Piercings: Only the regular ones
[THE EXTRA STUFF]
57. Do you do drugs: Nope
58. Do you drink: I think the evidence speaks for itself
59. What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use: Some sort of henna thing
60. What are you most scared of: Dying
61. What clothes do you sleep in: noode.
62. Who is the last person that you called: Someone at work
63. Where do you want to get married: Not sure I ever would (again)
64. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: Talk too much
65. Who do you really hate: Piers Morgan
66. Been In Love: Yep
67. Are you timely or always late: Always on time
68. Do you have a job: Indeed I do
69. Do you like being around people: Of course, otherwise my job would be hell
70. Best feeling in the world: Friday afternoon’s
71. Are you for world peace: Well of course, but it brings its own problems
72. Are you a health freak: Certainly not
73. Do you have a “Type” of person you always go after: Male
74. Do you want someone you don’t have?: Doesn’t everyone?
75. Are you lonely right now: Nope
76. Ever afraid you’ll never get married: Pretty much done and dusted that one
[IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU…]
78. Cried: Nope
79. Bought Something: Just food
80. Gotten Sick: nope
81. Sang: Of course
82. Said I Love You: nope
83. Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them: nope.
84. Met Someone: What as in a real flesh and blood type person…nope
85. Moved On: Nope
86. Talked To Someone: Yup
87. Had A Serious Talk: Don’t do serious, actually I lie, yep someone at work
88. Missed Someone: Nope
89. Hugged Someone: Nope.
90. Yelled at Someone: no
91. Dreamed About Someone You Can’t Be With: Oh of course

4 comments:

Billy said...

Jools, I really like this. I will be stealing it. Hope that's ok. :)

rockmother said...

I feel thoroughly exhausted just reading it! Talking of drinking - the red wine seems to be trickling down my gullet rather well tonight.

Anonymous said...

Well it was some party, and I found all sorts of things when I was tidying up this morning. I closed the door quietly - didn't want to disturb Gary Barlow if he was still in there...(Wasn't me that brought him - honest!)

Love the list btw.

Jools said...

Can't take credit for the list guys, got it off somewhere else, but I'm crap at giving credit as I read so many blogs...I forget where I've been...plus I'm an old lady now...soon I'll be smelling of wee and refusing to be called by anything other than Doris.