So I managed to consume free curry on Friday and drive to Leicestershire on Saturday but come Sunday everything has gone tits up!
- Drove half an hour to lunch at a semi posh country club and the car starts spouting steam - long story short, saw me spending my Sunday evening with a nice man called John in the cab of a breakdown recovery vehicle being returned to Wiltshire.
- Car then went in for MOT (failed on 2 minor points) and expansion tank cap is sought - trip to 2 garages later and no joy, dinner on route eventually returned home at about half seven last night.
- Off to course today and there's a huge possibility of the course being cancelled due to lack of numbers.
- Return to work and world war III has broken out between 2 members of my team.
- New expansion tank cap purchased only to find that MOT garage had already replaced it - waste of money then.
Oh and to top it all that wee sneaky sidling one has only been and got himself 'romantically' involved - leaving me to be the only blogger sans snogging (well so it seems anyway).
(To be fair the snogging issue isn't really helped by me listening to Lady Chatterley's lover and get overly interested in the 'naughty' bits - sigh).